3D Flying Snake 3D Flying Snake

Really cool concept. I think a few improvements and it will be a classic.
The issue I had with this are:
1) Starts too slow, needs to increase speed non linearly. Maybe at first speed steps are big, then speed increase slower as you reach higher speed.
2) It's hard to see things that are bellow you because the snake occlude your sight. Even with the transparent thing. Need to figure out something else that also looks nice visually. Sometimes eye candy gets a way with functionality, it's a conflict.
3) The music is a bit too fast, especially at first when you go so slow... but it's a nice track.

Overall pretty unique.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Neat idea... too bad there is only one outcome? And you can't really lose... because losing is the only outcome? Or is there another ending?
So it just force feed you it's message... the lack of choice in this kind of game makes it really annoying rather than enjoyable.

My First Platformer My First Platformer

It's not completely polished.
Like levels are not balanced and some odd stuff like saws appearing too low in some places...
However, it was tons of fun, sometime it's fun to have such a non perfectly designed game especially because it was short enough for me to not mind the flaws.
Overall I enjoyed it!